Skip to main content

"The Pen Catalogue of the Japanese Pen Importer Association"

English below.

年を取り、ペンの収集からは遠ざかっている。

そこで、まだ "ビジネス "を続けている方にとって興味深いものがあります。
連続22号(1998~2019年)の筆記具カタログです。

"日本筆記具輸入協会の筆記具カタログ"
カタログは1978年から存在するのですが、最初の20年間は消えてしまったようです。
このカタログは、ヤフーオークションで出品者が事実かどうかを確認するのに非常に便利である。

興味があったら、オファーにお待ちしております。送料は実費になります。重さはだいたい20-22 kgです。

単行本を売る準備はまだできていない。聞かなくてもいいです。来年か再来年のために覚えておいてくださいね。宜しくお願いします。
単行本以外はどんな質問でもOKです。mkepens@gmail.com

写真は以下を参照。写真をクリックすると拡大表示されます。



Getting older and getting out of pen collecting.

Therefore, I have something which might be interesting to you who are still in this "business".
22 consecutive (1998-2019) issues of the pen catalogue which I would like to sell.

"The Pen Catalogue of the Japanese Pen Importer Association"
Catalogues have existed since 1978 - however, the first 20 years seem to have vanished. These catalogues are very convenient to check if sellers on Yahoo Auctions stay on facts or not - especially when they report the original price of a pen.

Interested? Make me an offer. Shipping will be at cost - it is around 20-22 kg.

Shipping abroad is possible but you should use a package forwarder. They get MUCH BETTER shipping prices because they ship so much.
I am not yet ready to sell single issues. Don't ask. Keep it in mind for next or over-next year. Other than that, any question is welcome. mkepens@gmail.com

Click on the photos to see them enlarged.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waldmann - over the years

Preserving the Legacy A Note on This Research I am presenting these collected findings on Waldmann Pens to ensure that this historical data is preserved for the community, even after I eventually step away from active collecting. I would be deeply grateful for any corrections or additional information that fellow enthusiasts might be able to share to further complete this record. in progress Introduction "Gold und Silber mag ich sehr"—so goes the line of a classic German folk song. While the English equivalent, "I like gold and silver very much," is a simple translation, it became my personal mantra when I began collecting pens. Fate struck in 2017 in the form of a seemingly overlooked pen on Yahoo Auctions. According to the description, it was a Waldmann, crafted in Germany from sterling silver with a star-shaped guilloché pattern. Curiously, it languished through several auction rounds without a single bid. For four weeks, I checked back anxiously, watching and wa...

Waldmann Tuscany

I nearly missed buying this pen. Story of a near miss While scanning for gold and silver pens on Yahoo Auctions (Japan), I stumbled over an auction of a pen resembling very much a Parker 75, I have - see picture below. The pen was described being a Waldmann Tuscany Silver 925. This was the first time I saw a Waldmann fountain pen. I had heard the name before because a friend of mine is the proud owner of a Waldmann pen. However, because it was not cheap and resembled so much the Parker 75, I decided against buying it. Text written with the Tuscany Nobody else bought it either over several rounds (1 week each). But because of the Yahoo automatisms, it stayed on my watch-list. The more often I saw it, the more I got interested and finally thought some actions would be good to decide if I finally buy or not. I contacted the customer support of Waldmann, asking if the pen is for real or not. The nib marked "Schmidt Iridium Point" resembled very much the nib...

My Scriptorium Pens

Since 2017, Renee Meeks from Scriptorium Pens is providing me with custom-made pens.  It was always a pleasure to discuss with Renee how the pens should look and I am very grateful to her for her advice and for making such beautiful pens available to me. There are so many more woods which I like but ... Thank you, Renee. from left to right: Custom design in Olive Wood (Palestine, Extreme Figure) & SEM Ebonite Sand 06; Bock 380 18k M CSI grind (by  @nibgrinder ) Custom design in Ancient Kauri Wood (New Zealand) & SEM Ebonite Honey 10/8; Bock 380 14k EF Custom design in Mahogany Wood (Honduras) & SEM Ebonite Brown 04/08; Bock 380 14k EF Custom design in Camatillo & NYH Cumberland; Bock 250 in Pt950 XXF grind (fpnibs.com) Custom design in Amboyna (Heirloom Quality) & NYH Cumberland; Jowo6, 14k, semiflex Custom design in Snakewood & NYH Cumberland; Jowo6 18k, EF CI grind (by  @nibgrinder ) Custom design in Nikko ebonite, aftermodified to midori tamenu...